- Are you excited about starting to dehydrate foods or has your old model decided to die on you after working so hard for years?
- Then the Waring Pro is a good dehydrator to consider.
With this superb model it may look a bit bulky at first, but provides you with enough space to be able to dehydrate any types of foods while the powerful motor cuts down the time on drying by nearly half of certain foods.
|Product||Waring Pro DHR30|
|Temp (°F)||110 - 175|
|Thermostat||off, fan only, low, medium, and high|
|Expandable to Levels/Trays||9|
|Overall Reviews||4.2 out of 5 stars|
|Product Link||Check On Amazon|
Waring Pro Dehydrator Design
The Waring Pro has a simple but sleek design to fit into any type of kitchen while not making your counter look all cluttered up.
This model measures 14.7 by 12.4 by 11.8 inches and will fit easily onto any counter space or can be easily stored in a cabinet or cupboard.
The fully transparent body allows you to see how your food dehydration is progressing at any given point in time and it’s a great feature for anyone that needs to dry their foods on a regular basis.
Plus, even your kids will love watching this model go to work!
- The powerful 620 watt with the brand new fanning system at the bottom of the unit provides this model with proper vertical airflow to dehydrate all types of foods; from vegetable, fruits and even any type of your favorite jerky.
- The 5 removable trays that can be stacked or interlocked provides you with enough space to spread out foods and without rotating your foods gives you enough time to do other tasks around your house, saving you lots of time.
- The adjustable temperature on the front of the unit provides you with the following settings; fan only, low, medium, and high ensuring that various types of foods are dried according to the proper temperature required.
- The included fruit leather roll-up sheet is a great bonus which isn’t included with most food dehydrators.
All customers are delighted with this model and it has received mostly five star reviews when it comes to using the unit. Most customers are pleased with the way this device works and dries out all their favorite foods and even the dehydration time is halved on smaller delicate food types, making it very quick to even test and eat while keeping all the flavors needed to provide your body with the energy needed.
Pros & Cons
As with all other dehydrating products there are the good and the bad when purchasing specific models, but with the WARING Pro DHR30 Professional Dehydrator there has been very little negative results while using and only some minor comments making this unit one of the best models available on the market today.
- This model is so quiet you can barely hear the noise of the fan working
- It comes with 5 trays, but can be upgraded to 9 trays if needed to provide you with even more drying space
- This model is BPA (Bisphenol A) free
- With its lightweight you can easily move the unit around to make space
- Saves you lots of energy and time
- Fairly easy to clean and made out of durable material
- With the fan and automated timer it works very fast and efficiently
- Cleaning the area around the fan is impossible, but if you keep your unit clean
everydayand use the leather sheets will solve this problem as there will be no drippings falling to the bottom of the motor and fan
- No timer on the device and you need to check the drying process every time, but with the transparent body you can keep your eye on it while you are busy in the kitchen.
- The WARING Pro DHR30 Professional Dehydrator with its sturdy structure and ample temperature fan selections is one of the best reviewed models available.
- It is easy to clean and operate even while looking great on your counter in the kitchen not affecting its appearance.
- With this model you can be assured that you will receive the highest quality of dehydrating foods and even flowers to make some nice pot-pourri to enrich your house with natural aromas to enlighten your day.