If you are looking on how to dehydrate avocado, then you are on the right place we are here to show one of the best Dehydrated Avocado recipe.
Can You Dehydrate Avocado ?
Why sure if you follow as described in our tutorial you will get what you want.
- 4 avocados, split and set (don’t remove the skin )1/2 lemon
- 1/4 glass of fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Slice the avocados.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto the avocado slices.
- Remove the peel from the slices and lay them out on your dehydrator racks.
- Chop your cilantro finely.
- Sprinkle the avocado slices with cilantro, cayenne, and sea salt.
- Dehydrate in a good food Dehydrator for 10 hours at 165 degrees.